I have been tagged by Megan Auman who is in my opinion one of the most amazing jewelry makers, I LOVE her work.
And here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. I think that the most terrible thing that could ever happen to me would be loosing my teeth (especially the ones that are visible when I smile) and then having to go out and function normally until I got false ones. I imagine people pretending that everything looked just so normal with me. And then would I say: did you notice how I lost my “teethzzz”? And they would answer: Really? I didn’t notice it at all.
2. I think that there is something so sweet about old men wearing toupees. Particularly the ones that choose the wrong color and even more the ones that are absolutely convinced that the rest of us think that that’s their natural hair.
3. I only wear digital watches. I have a hard time finding out what time it is with regular watches with the little hands. I still feel like when I was in the third grade trying to learn how watches work. I think that there is something tiny missing in my brain. When I had my first regular watch and people asked me the time I felt my face turning read and instead of telling them the time I showed them my watch so they could find out by themselves.
4. I never stop wondering why human beings invented high heal. To me this is one of the most non-human creations ever, yet I love how they look. I always imagine that people from another planet would have a hard time understanding why we wear high heals. I only do it when it is absolutely a must and then by the end of the night I find myself barefoot (like at my last opening). And regarding walking shoes I always buy them a size bigger so my feet can feel free to move around as if they were in a big house.
5. I feel guilty when I take a bath. I see all that amount of water only for myself and I remember the old times when I was growing up in Cuba. I had to carry my own water to the bathroom everyday in a container. Water was precious over there and it still is. Now I feel that taking a bath is some form of selfish luxury. I feel less guilty when I take a quick shower.
And here are the people that I tagged:
1. The amazing team that runs detailsstore on Etsy. I am completely in love with their felt creatures. This one and this one make me cry.
2. Ashley Anna Brown an Artist that I admire so much. I love absolutely everything that she makes. She has magical hands.
3. Danita who is a Primitive Folk Artist . She creates the sweetest characters and they all make me smile. Take a look at this doll and also this one.
4. Dalinda. I love her sense of color and design in all her creations. For example this little bird is so simple and perfect at the same time.
5. Sue Bithell. Her creations are just so unique and full of personality. Look how perfect this felt purse is.